Figure of 8 Walking Exercise (F8) is an ancient secret SIDDHA health maintenance tool which helps us to avoid and manage chronic diseases such as Heart Attacks, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, High Cholesterol and Kidney problems.
How F8 health Walk Program is be done
The figure of 8 walking exercises can be done as part of the daily exercise/fitness routine and does not need any special preparations or other exercise equipment.
It is done along with specific pranayama and breathing patterns for focussed and long lasting health benefits.
It is highly beneficial when done on an empty stomach before breakfast early in the morning.
Duration of practice
It is beneficial if the F8 program is done for 15 minutes daily before breakfast on an empty stomach
Time of practice
Early morning between 5.00AM and 8.00AM
Where to practice
Preferably in open air in a play ground, open terrace, park etc.
Who can do it
Any normal healthy male (or) female between the ages of 18 and 75 can do it.
Are children allowed to undertake the F8 program
Children below the age of 18 are advised to undertake the F8 Program only under the observation & supervision of a qualified and experienced Yoga Instructor, Siddha Physician (or) a Fitness Expert.
Precautions & Things to avoid
- Never do the F8 program on a full stomach (or) immediately after taking food.
- You can do the F8 Program after 1 hour of taking any solid food.
- People who have had major surgeries within the past 3 months are advised against undertaking the F8 Program, except with the concurrence of their Family Physician/Surgeon.
- Pregnant ladies should not undergo the F8 Program
- People with health conditions such as high blood pressure, heart conditions, diabetes, neuro problems/stroke, kidney problems, high cholesterol and who take medications for the above diseases are advised to undergo the F8 program only under medical advice & concurrence of their family Physician.
PROGRAM DIRECTOR & FACULTY
- Dr. V.S. Suresh, MD (AM), Dr.AC, FRHS, Ph.D
- Holistic Healthcare Physician & Bio Energy Treatment Specialist
- SIDDHA MEDICINE SPECIALIST
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Certified Accupuncture Specialist
- Reiki Grandmaster & Divine Healer
- FOUNDER & MANAGING DIRECTOR, SUPREME HOLISTIC INSTITUTE
F8 HEALTH WALK PROGRAMS (F8)Supreme Holistic Institute (www.supremeholisticinstitute.com) conducts F8 Health Walk Programs at Chennai on Sunday mornings at specific locations between 6.30AM and 9.00AM. ADVANCE REGISTRATION IS COMPULSORY. SPOT PAYMENT ACCEPTED ONLY IN CASH.
WE ORGANIZE F8 PROGRAMS FOR CORPORATE GROUPS, RESIDENTIAL WELFARE ASSOCIATIONS & RETIREMENT COMMUNITIES BASED ON PRIOR REQUEST
PROGRAM ORGANISER & COORDINATORS
Dr. V.S. Suresh, MD (AM), Dr.AC, FRHS, Ph.D
FOUNDER & Director
CO-FOUNDER & Director,
SUPREME HOLISTIC INSTITUTE
Mobile – 92821-12978,
Email - email@example.com